PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE MAY ASK FOR:
- Name of User & Related Details
- Contact Details like e-mail address & phone number
- Address Details like Pin Code, City & State Details
- Financial Details, credit references, etc
- Other details related to customer surveys
We ask you all such information for availing Digital Acrobatics Technology services to you in a customized and convenient manner.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS:
- Maintain a database, which helps us in customizing our services as per your preferences
- We use personal details for sending personal emails and messages to you about new offers and services, that can be beneficial for you
- We may also use these personal details to contact you for different market research & survey purposes
- We may contact you by using email, fax or phone, and as per your feedbacks & responses, we improve our services
We are committed to provide absolute security to all your personal and financial details, and we comprise one of the most efficient security mechanisms for this. To prevent any types of unauthorized access or disclosure, we have best online security system. If we find that there are chances of a breach of security or any other misuse of your personal details, then we take befitting actions and we may also update you about the same.
LINKING WITH OTHER WEBSITES: Digital Acrobatics may have links to different other websites as such links are given to provide additional information, but in all such cases, we do not underwrite those websites. We also do not include any obligation for the substance & services of linked websites.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS: We also allow you to select the way through which you want us to get your personal details. If you are asked to fill a form, then you can use checkboxes, through which you can inform us that you do not want to share those details.
If you have already given your details, and now do not want us to use those details, then you may contact us anytime. If you find that information that we hold about you are incorrect or incomplete then you should contact us as early as possible.
We are allowed to change our policies at any point of time, and we can do this without any notification. If needed, then we may share details with third parties such as regulatory authorities or law enforcement services, but only in the cases of frauds and unauthorized claims. In case of any dispute, needed actions as per the law of land will be taken.